Oct. 25, 2017 free workshop “Power Up Your Brand: Attract Clients” with Tom Marcoux, Spoken Word Strategist. Send email to Kris Olson at firstname.lastname@example.org – to register for this valuable, free event. 4:30 – 5:30 PM Free Seminar with Spoken Word Strategist, Tom Marcoux
Topic: Power Up Your Brand: Attract Clients
Learn Something Better Than an Elevator Speech
You Will Learn to:
* Create Real Confidence to Get People to Know You, Like You and Hire You
* Use the Method that’s BETTER than an “Elevator Speech”
* Attract Clients through the Power of Your Personal Brand – so You’re Memorable!
PREVIOUS EVENT BELOW:
Saturday, September 23, 2017
11:00 AM – 7:00 PM
1069 East Meadow Circle , Palo Alto, CA
ALSO Available Online
Are you needing more clients, but you’re failing to complete your marketing each week?
Does standard selling turn you off, and you want to do something better?
• Rather than selling, you will learn the process of “enrolling.”
• Develop Extreme Confidence in your communications and outreach activities
• Use the essence of “enrolling” which is “Don’t sell—help.”
• Employ Supportive Listening so People Resonate with what you offer
• Develop actionable strategies and plans and Gain Clients Today!
Limited seating (Limited Online tickets)! Registration closed.
About the Instructor: Tom Marcoux lives from the heart and helps others do so as an Executive Coach and Spoken Word Strategist. He leads teams (U.K., India, USA), guides clients and inspires audiences (at Linkedin, Sun Microsystems, IBM and more). A Member of the National Speakers Association for 16 years, Tom has been a college professor (Academy of Art University) and guest lecturer (Stanford University). He directed a feature film that went to Cannes Film Market, and was winner of a special award at the Emmys. Author of 43 books, Tom was designated, by The San Francisco Examiner, as “The Personal Branding Instructor.” Tom’s latest book is Amazing You. Tom’s well-received online course is “Get the Big YES: Use Extreme Confidence to Get Clients and Get It Done!” http://www.GettheBigYES.com